Why we decided to create this new community platform
When our team was talking about the community we wished we had, we craved a sacred space where we could connect with like-minded women. A safe space for REAL and deep discussion. A place outside of addicting, public, and sometimes triggering social media.
If you're anything like me, it's been hard to find a place to belong within the Church. A consistent place to find connection and inspiration, a place to question and grapple with the realities of life. It's been hard to find kindred spirits to learn from and journey with on an intimate level.
That's why we created this new platform using Mighty Networks.
We haven't been able to find it, so we're making our own.
And we hope you'll join us :)
What's included in your membership?
As part of the Be A Heart Community, you'll receive access to our private, members-only community where you can:
- Receive a members-only quarterly 25% off one-time discount code to use at our shop, Be A Heart.
- Be the first to learn about special offers and new products.
- Weigh in on product ideas, share your own requests, and be the first to see our future products come to life.
- Receive free digital downloads and other exclusive members-only perks.
Attend monthly live Book Club Meet-Ups via Zoom to discuss curated books to help you grow in your faith. As well as an ongoing online group discussion.
- Meet other like-minded women near you.
- Post, share, and connect online with like-minded members from around the world.
- Find exclusive members-only content and resources to grow in your faith.
- Participate in giveaways and contests just for our Be A Heart community.
Find local or online events curated by our community to feed your heart and spirit.
- Stay in the know about upcoming liturgical feast days and exclusive content on ways to celebrate.
- Contribute suggestions to our curated Spotify playlists for feast days.
- Share prayer requests and be a part of a committed community to walk with you in prayer on your life's journey.
Share and learn about social justice causes in defense of human dignity, from anti-abortion to anti-racism to anti-death penalty. We will be featuring a new organization monthly.
- Have the chance to be featured in our bi-weekly member spotlight.
- Participate in our buy/sell/trade group to find or sell discontinued Be A Heart products.
- Attend social hangs, and evenings spent together as a community.
And the best part is, we have so many more beautiful things planned for you as this community continues to grow!
What does membership cost?
While we get it all going, the first month will be FREEEEEEE!
After that, we will start charging a small fee in order to keep the community full of active, engaging members (and cut down on trolls).
You can choose a monthly membership plan for just $4.99 USD/month (converted into your local currency), or an annual membership plan for $35.99/year (that's 40% off or like having more than 4 months for free!). You'll select which option is the very best for you at the time you sign up for your free trial.
We do not want financial stress to be a reason for someone not to join. If this fee will hinder you from joining us, please email Erica at [email protected] so that you can still be included.
You can cancel your membership at any time (even before your free trial is done) although we hope you'll never leave!
We can't wait to get more connected with you!
To begin your free trial, simply tap the "Choose a Plan" button (or scroll down) and select your preference of a monthly or annual membership. We'll be there to welcome you with open arms. (So be sure to say hello!)
When will the 2022 Holy Women book club be?
A quarterly book club that meets monthly in 2022.
We will read 4 books written by 4 holy women from our planner/calendar.
Each book will have three, once-a-month online meet-ups to discuss, as well as a special group within our community for ongoing book discussion.
Planning to have special appearances from experts on each holy woman at some of the meetings.
Begins January 2022 and ends December 2022.
Book clubs will be hosted by Be A Heart founder, Erica Tighe Campbell.
Book 1 for Jan-Mar will be
Poustinia by Catherine Doherty (Servant of God)
Purchase it here: https://amzn.to/3eAoe0y
Rest of book titles TBA
Meetup dates TBA
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country including most mobile payment options.
Can I cancel any time?
While we hope you’ll love this community so much you never want to leave, if at any point you do, you can cancel your monthly membership at any time by going to your account.
Why can't I sign up on the Mighty Networks iOS app? Right now, you have to sign up on a desktop computer. Our Apple iOS approval for our community platform is still pending. Most likely will be active in about a week, but we didn't want to wait to launch!
Do I purchase my own books for the book club? Yes. Members are responsible for sourcing their own copy of our quarterly chosen titles.
What happens once my free trial expires? After your month long free trial, your membership will automatically continue and your payments will begin based on the subscription you selected (ie: monthly or annual). The process is seamless! If you choose to leave our community without being charged, you must cancel your membership before your free trial period ends.
Have a question we didn't answer?
We're always here and happy to help! Just send us an email to [email protected].